Mulberry Magazine Issue 3
In issue 3 we feature a surfing, singer-songwriter Ziggy Alberts as our homeschool graduate, dive into de-schooling with Roy Meredith, meet the Blase’s as they homeschool while building a school in India, meet our 12 year old Aussie homeschooling featured Instagrammer and follow our craft tutorial to enter the wonderful world of nature journaling. All that and more, inside Issue 3.
$9.99 to get instant access.
Here’s what you can look forward to in Issue 3:
- Our Featured Instagrammer is a 12 year old Aussie homeschooler living in Bali. She’s got a wonderful eye for photography.
- We met up with the Blase family from Pottsville in Northern NSW. They talk about life homeschooling with their 3 kids and their upcoming adventures and challenges doing schooling on the road in India while building a school (they are now there).
- We are stoked to have Ziggy Alberts as our homeschool graduate for issue 3. He’s a professional musician regularly touring Australia and even more regularly surfing any break he can get to. The guy can surf too -> check this out
- Labelled “On my coffee table right now”, we review the fantastic book about homeschooling by Csilla Tottzer, Love Learn Live. We read it over summer and it’s a great book for those considering the homeschooling journey
- Transitioning from school to home schooling can be difficult. Roy Meredith talks about the process of deschooling to get your household in the home schooling frame of mind.
- We talk to Mumtrepreneur Julija McDowell about being an entrepreneur and homeschooling mum at the same time, as well as her latest venture AT3N. She’s also got an AT3N special giveaway for Mulberry readers.
- We’ve got a craft tutorial with customised learning activities for you to enjoy. Get out in nature and mark it down as yet another fantastic ‘class’ for your kids (check out the members’ bonus printables to go with it!)
- 9 great ideas on how to teach your kids to create and appreciate music, even if you’re not a musician yourself! These are all things anyone can do with equipment and resources found in the home
And as always at Mulberry Magazine, there’s FREE BONUS RESOURCES for members!
- Nature journaling scavenger hunt and recording materials for the craft tutorial.
- Extend the feeling of summer with our print out of 22 ways to stretch out summer.
- Printable recipe card for some yummy (and easy to make) Mexican Burgers.
- Kick start your 2016 planning with the term overview activity planning template.
Enjoy all this and more inside Issue 3.