Mulberry Magazine Issue 2
70+ pages of stunning, digital home-education content.
We’ve got a Finnish family of five ‘boatschooling’ around the world for the next 6 years, homeschooling author and speaker Beverley Paine with advice about record keeping, our homeschool graduate, featured families, de-cluttering for sanity and so much more. Issue two was jam packed with value. Catch up on it now. 🙂
Issue 2 has over 70 pages of stunning, digital home-education content ready for your eyes.
- We feature a Finnish family of five about to set sail on a 6-year boatschooling voyage around the world.
- Home education author and speaker Beverley Paine gives an excellent guide to wrapping up the year and keeping records of learning.
- Homeschool graduate Isabella Payne talks about being homeschooled as a teenager, the world of dance and her passion for nursing.
- Quick chat with a current homeschooler and our featured Instagrammer @lyssandroo.
- Craft tutorials and a brilliant vegan recipe for you to make with the kids.
- Learn about unschooling with a family based in Rockhampton.
- A learning toolbox article on the magic of unstructured learning.
- 8 ways to bring the garden into your home learning.
- How to de-clutter your home and create space for sanity.
- Book review: ‘Snail Mail’ by Michelle Mackintosh
And as always, FREE BONUS RESOURCES for Mulberry Members
- Garden bed labels for your home education
- Templates to keep a weekly record of your home learning
- Craft tutorial templates
- Printable recipe card to make yummy raw carrot cake balls