Mulberry Mama Meet Perth | 19th March 2017
We’re excited to announce our first ever #mulberrymama event!
This March, we’re gathering together a bunch of like-minded homeschooling mamas for a potluck picnic. We want to welcome you to join us for delicious food, folksy tunes and the best kind of company.
This will be an intimate, warm, casual event. A place to relax and enjoy meeting other homeschooling mums. Bare feet welcome!
Meet Jess, the hostess...
- When: Sunday 19th March 2017
- When: 3pm - 7pm for an afternoon picnic in the sun
- Where: Whiteman Park, Whiteman, Perth
- Cost: FREE (please register below)
- Mamas only! (Breastfed babies who aren't yet crawling are welcome!) Please organise childcare as this is designed to be a time for some self care and connection with other mums.
- Please bring a plate of food to share (3-4 serves) and a rug or cushion to sit on.
Whiteman Park is a conservation area located about a 25 minute drive from Perth CBD. There is parking available inside the park, and no entry fee. There are also bus services, please see the park website for more details.
If you have any queries about the event, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org